Introducing the five new ventures joining the Year Here venture portfolio: Heartstrings, Nudos, More Diverse Voices, Scoobi and Bua. These startups are tackling some of the most pressing issues faced by the UK today, including unemployment and environmental sustainability. The new decade is inviting us to reimagine — and these ventures are embracing that challenge. Help give them their best shot at impact by pledging your support.
- Heartstrings is a creative, cultural and conscious childcare service that provides workshops for 6month olds – 6year olds. Refugees Artists lead sessions exploring the customs and cultures from around the world through music, movement and mindfulness, building empathy and compassion.
- Nudos is the simpler, cleaner, greener way to wrap gifts. We’re on a mission to solve the problem of increasing amounts of single-use gift wrap ending up in landfill every year and to stop rubbish gifting.
- More Diverse Voices is a communications agency that helps our clients speak to broader audiences, deliver better services and attract the best talent through inclusive language. We do this by increasing representation across society’s most important conversations by championing historically marginalised voices.
- Scoobi curates ethical and sustainable toys that children love. Children can play with toys and once they’ve had their fun, swap them for a new batch. Scoobi’s recycling service for children’s items helps parents to declutter their homes.
- Bua is a marketing agency that trains and employs people with disabilities and neurodiversity. Bua aims to increase the number of people with disabilities and neurodiversity entering white-collar, creative work, providing innovative solutions for clients via employment and training.
You will be directed to a pledging page managed by our partner The Funding Network (Registered Charity Number: 1088315)